By Jon Mohwinkle
Another week has gone by, and the framework of our documentary is really starting to take shape. We know that we have a ton of work ahead of us, but we are certainly ready to tackle the challenges ahead.
Here is a synopsis of what we’ve accomplished in the past week:
Have a multitude of interviews set up. These are going to require a fair amount of travel, so we’ve created tentative itineraries.
We made a slight change to our logo, and we are excited with the image our team will be represented by!
Made some edits to our script, just to clean/tighten things up.
Became familiarized with the logging process. This is going to be a very time consuming, but is a very necessary process.
We also finished up our storyboard.
We have several interviews set up already, but we still have more people to get in touch with. It is our hope to get all of these done by the end of February, so that we can have all our content and focus on creating our product! We are confident in our abilities and know that this project is going to rule our lives over the next few months, but the outlook is definitely bright!